Carlow County Childcare Committee has a vacancy for the position of
Fixed Term Contract October 2019 to 30th June 2020
The person appointed will have
- A third level qualification (level 8) preferably in Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC)
- Experience of working in the early years sector
- Excellent knowledge of policy and practice in ECEC
- A good working knowledge of relevant Government funding schemes and the administration associated with these.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills including, Word, Excel, Power point, data base packages
- Experience of social media and website maintenance
- A strong ability to deal effectively with enquiries from the public.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience at grade 3 of current Local Authority pay scale.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a brief cover letter along with an application form (available on the CCCC website) to The Chairperson, Carlow County Childcare Committee, Enterprise House, O’Brien Road, Carlow. Alternatively by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications 4pm Friday 4th October 2019
Shortlisting may take place. Carlow County Childcare Committee may develop a panel of qualifying candidates for any future vacancies.
Carlow County Childcare Committee is an equal opportunities employer.