*** Vacancy**** Early Years Manager Leighlinbridge Community Childcare ltd-Closing Date Friday 23rd July 5pm
Early Years Manager
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, approachable, people centred and have a genuine love of children with a very strong work ethic.
Job Goal: To ensure the efficient day to day running and management of Leighlinbridge Community Childcare CLG childcare service and provide Early Learning and Care Services for children aged 6 months to 12 years. The manager will be responsible for directing and co-ordinating the management of the service in accordance with National Best Practice standards and in line with company’s policies and procedures while meeting regulatory standards set down by TUSLA.
Location: Little Orchard, Seskin Rd, Leighlinbridge, Co Carlow, R93 KN72.
Key Skills and Experience required
- Management of finances and budgets
- Management of Staff
- Working knowledge of TUSLA, POBAL, Environmental Health and DES requirements
- Knowledge of child protection and welfare guidelines
- Building positive relationships with families, staff, external agencies and the local community.
- Confidentiality in relation to all aspects of the role
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- QQI Level 8 in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Working Knowledge of the early year inspectorate TUSLA, Department of Education Inspectorate, Environmental Health Inspectorate and POBAL compliance inspections.
- Working knowledge of POBAL funding schemes ECCE and NCS
- Ability to engage with PIP and HIVE platforms.
- Knowledge of payroll and HR matters
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in an early year’s role preferably with experience in a Management role
- Financial or business knowledge preferable.
- Previous experience working in a community setting and working with a voluntary Board of Directors.
- Knowledge of working with childcare apps.
The contract will be a fixed term contract of 12 months with a view to becoming a permanent position subject to continued funding.
A six month probationary period will apply.
The position is subject to the completion of a satisfactory Garda Vetting Process.
Please forward CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm 23rd July 2021.
See active link : activelink/childcare manager Position
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!