Tips for a safe Halloween:
- We ask Parents, businesses, and households to be vigilant and to ensure that material is not left lying around that may be taken for a bonfire.
- If you see material such as pallets, tyres, old furniture or other combustible materials or waste being hoarded in advance of Halloween please contact Carlow County Council’s waste enforcement section on email@example.com
- Keep pets indoors on Halloween night.
- Do not buy, use or supply fireworks.
- Contact the Fire Brigade or County Council if you see a bonfire being built or lit close to buildings, trees, overhead cables, underground services or car parking areas.
Above All – Be Safe and Stay Safe